Fuad Aliko, member of the HNC Negotiation delegation to the Geneva peace talks on behalf of the Kurdish National Council in Syria
- 85% of the world population live in federal systems.
- The Kurdish National Council demanded federalism since 2011.
- Federal system is suitable for societies which has ethnic and religious problems and it is a positive solution to reach political compromises among those groups.
- On 25th of January in 2014 the national congress of Yemen decided on federalism and created six federal states. That did not raise any controversials about it in that time.
- Sudan is a federal state now. Lybia presently is going back to federalism, after it already had been organized that way in 1965.